GROWSTOCKS. provides you an online price checking tool for Growtopia.
GROWSTOCKS seeks to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering its variety of quality products and services to subscribers ("Subscribers") and visitors ("Visitors") (collectively, "Users").
At GROWSTOCKS, the privacy and security of our Users is of paramount importance. GROWSTOCKS is committed to protecting the data you share with us.
GROWSTOCKS shall process all Personal Data adhering to the general data processing principles:
- lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency); collect and process Personal Data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- ensure that Personal Data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (accuracy);
ensure that Personal Data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation);
- process Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
All and any information stored on GROWSTOCKS's Platform is treated as strictly confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by qualified and authorized personnel only.
Information that is necessary for the use of the GROWSTOCKS Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the GROWSTOCKS Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Failing to provide any of this data or decision to delete or object to the processing of any of such data may result in de-activation of your GROWSTOCKS Account.
The information we collect about you includes, but is not limited to:
- Account Signup Information. When you sign up to GROWSTOCKS, we require you to provide minimum information - email address and password.
- Login information. We collect your IP address and country code for security purposes.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with GROWSTOCKS (using general the live chat window), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. In order to respond to your request, we may access information provided in your GROWSTOCKS Account, logs history, etc.
- You may also choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your GROWSTOCKS Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the GROWSTOCKS Platform.
GROWSTOCKS processes information you provide to us on the legal basis of:
- Your consent, expressed when voluntarily submitting and filling your Personal Data details in sign-up forms, by e-mail, request or inquiries window, etc.; and
- Conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between GROWSTOCKS and the User;
- Pursuance of legitimate interests of GROWSTOCKS, as Data Controller and manager of GROWSTOCKS platform;
Please always take care and observe at least the following minimum requirements for the protection of your personal information:
- please omit using your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, personal identification number, date of birth, bank Account number, card number, other special (sensitive) data, etc. in the subject of the request or file name;
- please omit using your personal code, payment card number, and other financial information and details, health, family member details, or other specific (sensitive) data, in the texts of requests, e-mails or similar communication to us, and - please make sure that the remaining personal data is only indicated to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the letter, request or inquiry is sent.
When you use the GROWSTOCKS Platform or contact us directly by any communication channel, we may collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the GROWSTOCKS Platform.
With your consent, we may collect the following:
-Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access GROWSTOCKS platform using your device.
-Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the GROWSTOCKS Platform, even if you have not created a GROWSTOCKS Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
- Image tracking technologies. In addition to the above tracking technologies, we may collect information including but not limited to your IP address, country code and access date whenever you load an image hosted on our platform; be it on this website itself or embedded in other websites.
- We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the GROWSTOCKS Platform (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the GROWSTOCKS Platform. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information please visit Google.
GROWSTOCKS processes this information on the legal basis of:
- Your consent;
- Conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between GROWSTOCKS and the User;
- Pursuance of legitimate interests of GROWSTOCKS, as Data Controller and manager of GROWSTOCKS platform.
We use, store, combine and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the GROWSTOCKS Platform, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- To Create and Maintain Trusted Environment. We verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as ID number, email or phone numbers). We also use collected information to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other illegal and harmful activities.
- To Stay Connected. We use information about data usage, devices, operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Platform, adopt decision when to retire SDK's/OS versions, to identify characteristics of major users so that we may optimize our applications and services and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable.
- To Send Service and Billing Messages. GROWSTOCKS may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the communication channels available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; or notify you of material changes in our Services. Such kind of communication is essential, for this reason, no opt-out possibilities are given to avoid receiving such Service Messages unless you are no longer a GROWSTOCKS User (which can be done by deactivating your Account).
- To contact you. In order to notify you regarding your Account, to troubleshoot problems with your Account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, and text messages.
Our platform uses automated decision making and profiling system. When profiling your data, our algorithm takes into Account the following key factors:
- your information you provide to us;
- your interactions with the GROWSTOCKS Platform;
- information obtained from third parties;
- your search history;
- history of your past deals, claims, complaints, reviews;
- other information obtained when using our Platform.
- Our automated systems analyse your content on the Account and GROWSTOCKS Platform to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customised search results, tailored advertising, fraud detection.
Right to object
If a User wishes to change their preferences and to object to personal data processing, they may exercise such option at any time they wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
When information is processed on the basis of legitimate interest of GROWSTOCKS, a user has a right to object to such processing. However, such objection might lead to closure of Account/profile.
Developing Platform. We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and development for the further development of our platform in order to provide you and others with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience, drive membership growth.
Customer Support. We use data to help you and fix problems. We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and issues (e.g., bugs).
We collect and receive your Personal data from yourself (including your device) as well as from the following sources:
- Social network operators (such as Facebook, Google, etc.);
- Third-party service providers, suppliers and our partners;
- Other legal sources.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations.
If you would like to stop us using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your personal information and close your GROWSTOCKS Account.
After de-activation of Account, we will still retain the following data for the purposes of compliance with applicable legal requirements for as long as we are legally required by virtue of the such legal requirements:
- profile with de-personalised information (we will change your email into [email protected], erase you name, surname and contact information) like purchased services, login information, payment information, etc.
Please also note that we may further retain some of your personal information in such cases (i.e., after closure of your GROWSTOCKS Account):
- as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. If GROWSTOCKS suspends your GROWSTOCKS Account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that GROWSTOCKS Account to prevent that User from opening a new GROWSTOCKS Account in the future;
- the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. GROWSTOCKS may keep some of your information for legal reporting and auditing obligations;
- forum posts or other publicly visible information may continue to be publicly available on the GROWSTOCKS Platform, even after your GROWSTOCKS Account is deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers;
- as we protect GROWSTOCKS Platform from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time;
- While collecting and processing your Personal Data, we may perform data transfers to various third parties.
Moreover, you have the rights to delete your personal information. You can do so by sending an email to [email protected]
We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside our group of companies when we have your consent to do so.
Users' Personal Information is maintained, processed and stored by GROWSTOCKS.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly as well as with our partners - publishers, advertisers. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our platform.
If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition or sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Data and give all affected Users appropriate notices.
In certain situations, GROWSTOCKS may be asked to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, other competent authorities, including when it is required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and will do so where permitted by local data protection laws.
Data Localisation Obligations. If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes "data localisation" or "data residency" obligations (i.e., requiring that Personal Information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your Personal Information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere.
Our Services include certain Social Media features and widgets, single sign on features, such as the "Facebook Connect" or "Google Sign-in", the "Facebook Like" button, the "Share this" button or other interactive mini-programs ("Social Media Features"). These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties' Social Media Features are governed by their policies.
We will reveal your Personal Data to state and public authorities without your prior permission only when we are legally required to provide information, including taking legal action to defend our rights, as well as the cases, where we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Services, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
GROWSTOCKS has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third-Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors' and Users' privacy. The password of your account is hashed and salted using the most recent hashing algorithms to make sure no one, not even us, can see it.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by GROWSTOCKS, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with GROWSTOCKS or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your Personal Data. Those rights are:
- the right to access the information we process about you;
- the right to rectify incorrect/inaccurate information about you;
- the right to erase any data concerning you. Users may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed;
- the right to the restriction of data processing. Users, for legitimate purposes, may obtain restriction of data processing from the controller;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, as well as in these cases, as specified above in this Policy:
+ use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
+ use of your Personal Data for profiling for direct marketing purposes.
Some of the rights as above are easy to exercise: i.e., you may at any time access and edit, update or amend your details, opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners by contacting to our Help Desk.
When you object to processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may result in your Account closure or de-activation.
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Agency in their country of residence in the event where their rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
We assume that all Users of GROWSTOCKS Platform have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our website, and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 12. Continued use of GROWSTOCKS's website and mobile applications implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
This Policy is an integral part of GROWSTOCKS's Terms and Conditions.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
Our Policy applies to all of the services offered by us.
Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services or other sites linked from our services.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our website and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
The GrowStocks Gazette
May 1st: Item of the Month!
Find more details about the May update in Ubidev's Changelog and Fixes here:
May 1st brings extra gems! Tapjoy payouts have been doubled permanently!
The Growtopia Survey for the Grow4Good charity event is now open!
Complete the survey on your mobile device to let us know what you think!
Happy browsing, everyone!
- The GrowStocks Team
Please fill in the below form to report an item to the team.